The website was developed using WCAG 2.0 guidelines in order to make the website accessible. Next, the accessibility features included in the website are explained:
- Skip content: two links are included, one at the beginning and one at the end, in every web page to allow users skip content.
- Roles: every webpage was divided into four different parts to better understand the content.
- Shortcuts: every element of the menu includes a shortcut to be accessed easily. Every shortcut included is detailed next:
- O . Press it to access to the portfolio section.
- P . Press it to access to the publications section.
- E . Press it to access to the experience section.
- N . Press it to access to the news section
- R . Press it to access to the resources section
- A . Press it to access to the About me section
- Responsive design: the website is adapted to different viewports in order to be rendered in mobile devices as well as desktop computers.
Moreover, the website has been analysed using automatic and automatic tools to evaluate its accessibility. However, if you consider that there is any accessibility barrier which could make difficult the access to the information, please don't hesitate to contact with me and I will try to solve it as soon as possibleBack to top