- At Mobile learning conference presenting the paper "Overlapping Chat's Accessibility Requirements between students with and without disabilities due to the mobile limitations"
- En Seminario eMadrid sobre "Cómo gestionar MOOCs en una universidad o un país"
- En Jornada "Ayudas a la movilidad para la discapacidad visual"
- At INAP as a teacher for the course ACCESIBILIDAD DISEÑO PÁGINAS WEB (ACCESSIBILITY DESIGN OF WEBSITES)
- Doing my experiments at the Leganés Townhall. Thanks to the elderly center!
- Doing my experiments at Technosite. Thanks to UNINNOVA
- At the King's College University of London with Deesha Chadha, Stylianos Hatzipanagos and Sarah Leithwaite for three months
- Presenting my research at the KLI
- Volunteer at the UXPA conference in London
- I won a prize at UXPA conference at the LEGOUXPA competition. My sentence was: " I do UX because... It is like an ocean. You could see the surface but you will not discover everything even if you spend your whole life on it.
- Accepted paper for the ASSETS conference. "Evaluating the Accessibility of Crowdsourcing Tasks on Amazon's Mechanical Turk "
- A post in the blog Center for Technology Enhanced Learning. Chat accessibility in m-learning environments